Hey all! Today I’m sharing with you five products that I use to achieve a natural and simple makeup look. I love (and prefer) to keep my makeup simple unless I have a special event to attend. On days like that, I’ll usually add primer, eyeliner, bronzer, highlight, and all that other good stuff.
Here’s what I use for my five product face:
- L’oreal True Match liquid Foundation: this is my all time favorite foundation! It’s hard for me to figure out what shade to get when it comes to drugstore brands, but I went with the shade “sun beige” and it blends perfectly. Plus, it’s super affordable!
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer: Another one of my favorites. I use this to conceal dark circles and any other blemishes I might have. I’ll also use it to highlight the major points of my face.
- Maybelline MasterKajal: On days that I want a simple makeup look, I forego my top eyeliner and use this instead. I use it solely for my waterline and it gives my eye the perfect amount of pop I’m looking for!
- L’Oréal Telescopic Mascara: I absolutely love this Mascara! I use the shade carbon black and it gives my lashes the right amount of length and drama that I’m looking for.
- NYX Lingerie: NYX makes some of my favorite lip products! I’ll normally go for my NYX lingerie in the shade “exotic” to bring a little more color into my look, however I do sometimes switch it out with my Soft matte creams in shades Stockholm or Abu Dhabi if I want a more neutral toned look.
Let me know what products you would use in a five product face routine in the comment section below!