You guys…Spring is almost here and I’m nearly broke from all the shopping I’ve done to prepare. I’m loving all the trends set for this spring and decided to let you all in on some of my favorite finds!
- Sam Edelman Brice Sandal: This one’s at the top of my list for a reason. I think these are the perfect pair of sandals and I love these for spring (and summer)! The tassel details are definitely the cherry on top for me.
- BaubleBar Sandbar Drops: I don’t really think I need to say anything about these earrings except just go ahead and add them to your shopping cart ASAP 😉
- MISA Los Angeles ‘Escape’ Bag: LOVE this bag for a trip to the beach or a tropical vacation! (or literally anywhere in the world because it’s that cute)
- QUAY Santa Fe Sunnies: QUAY Australia has a lot of cute sunnies for every season. I especially love these pink ones for spring!
- ‘Island Vibes’ One Piece: Okay, if you’ve never heard of Private Party, then you’re welcome. They have so many cute one pieces that with a variety of sayings! A couple of my other favorites are here and here.
- Tasseled Off-the-Shoulder Dress: There’s two things that scream spring to me when it comes to clothing and they are: colorful tassels and the color white. This dress has both 🙂
- ‘Always on Vacay’ Sun Hat : If you watched The Bachelor this season, you’re probably familiar with Raven Gates. She owns a clothing boutique and this hat is from her shop! They also have some that say “Do Not Disturb”, “Hello Sunshine”, and “Just Chillin” too.
Well, those are just a few of my favorite picks for this spring! I hope you liked some of them or maybe gained some outfit inspiration for your spring wardrobe.
What are some of your favorite spring trends?! Let us know in the comments below 🙂