The right skin care routine is important to keep your skin healthy and glowing. Your skin is the largest barrier again infection you have! You need to protect your safeguard, and it is never to early! I started as early as middle school, and as I got older I added to my skin care routine. Now your routine can get confusing! There’s face wash, toner, moisturizer, serum, eye cream and exfoliator! What should you use and when?! You don’t want to use all of that at the same time or your poor skin will be completely overwhelmed.
At first, I found it difficult to balance out when to use what. I have sensitive skin and didn’t want to over do it on a regular basis. After trying a couple of routines, I found this one works best! Here’s a look my skin care routine:
Here’s a list of some awesome products you can use to enhance your current skin care regime:
- My absolute favorite face moisturizer: Ole Henriksen- Sheer Transformation Perfecting Moisturizer
- Face Brightening Serum: Ole Henriksen Truth Serum
- Overnight Blemish Repair: Dermalogica Overnight Retinol Repair
- Exfoliating Face Wash: Kiehl’s Deep Pore Daily Cleanser
- Sleeping Oils: Luna Sleeping Night Oil
- Eye Cream: Youth To The People Kate + Aloe + Sunflower Oil Super Food Eye Cream
Let us know your super tips to great skin! Comment below!